In Regius we provide an encouraging and creative environment in which children can reach their full potential and gain in confidence. Our small class groups facilitate a safe, caring, family atmosphere.
Our curriculum policies and procedures have been developed from discussions about how to achieve our school vision that ‘each child will see themselves as God the Father sees them’ and for our children to dream big dreams and be the very best they can be!
Our main characteristics:
- Confident and caring children
- High standards and attainment
- Small classes, with high teacher-pupil ratio
- Frequent one-to-one teaching
- An encouraging and creative environment
- Excellent communication with parents
- Quality assurance, fully documented, at every level
Whilst providing the children with a strong academic foundation, at the heart of all we do is the desire that the children grow in the knowledge and love of the Lord Jesus Christ. This includes seeing the children grow in relationship with:
- God as their Father
- Jesus as their Saviour
- Holy Spirit as the one who reveals Jesus to them and enables them to live their lives as Jesus did.
We seek to enable the children to develop in the relationship through their growth in:
- understanding the Bible
- their expression of worship and hearing God for themselves
- engaging in prayer
- serving others